Tuesday, April 25, 2006

And the Winner is...

Before I forget, let me announce the winner of the last caption competition. It is...drum roll...Kalman Rushdie (Tah Dah) for the caption “Publicity poster for the new gay Muslim film, Brokeback Mullahs, now playing at Shi'ite mosques between the river and the sea”. Most amusing. May I suggest you check out Kalman’s blog, "Turning the Tide", also linked at right. Let it not go unnoticed David Preston’s valiant (and repeated) attempts to triumph in this prestigious competition. I particularly enjoyed his "I want you to lick my ear" quip. The similarity between David and Adam’s humour is also interesting. Sadly, Adam’s efforts to carry off a hatrick were doomed when the genius of Mr. Rushdie was revealed. Congratulations Mr. Rushdie, let us hope the bestowal of this renowned award does not draw undue attention to you and elicit any new fatwas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

EverLife Flashlight
Free Web Counter
EverLife Flashlight
d