Thursday, September 07, 2006

This Just In...

I was flabergasted. A new report saying that anti-Semitism is on the rise in the UK, especially amongst Muslims. Who would have thought, I mean, I never would have guessed. I thought that when, in two seperate incidents in Leeds and London, two Muslim girls who told me they wished Hitler had done a better job, they were just saying so in a spirit of humour and light-heartedness.

A SINISTER alliance has developed between far-Right groups and Islamist extremists who are united in their hatred of Jews, Israel and Zionism and are contributing to increasing anti-Semitism in Britain.

It found that Arabic translations of Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were stocked in Arabic bookshops in London.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should take a look at this documentory on hatred towards Jews. I like your post, but I think we need to be pointing a lot more attention to things like this.
http://www.rightconservative.com/blaming-the-jews.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

EverLife Flashlight
Free Web Counter
EverLife Flashlight
d