Monday, March 13, 2006

You tell 'em Roger!

I'm outraged. I'm furious, I'm livid. Palestinian anti-Israel activists have now stooped as low as they could go in my opinion. They tried to stop me being able to go and hear Roger Waters playing live in Tel Aviv. Various nefarious Palestinian groups have been trying to foist their racist views on Roger Waters, songwriter, singer and bassist of Pink Floyd. They told him not to come and play at a concert in Tel Aviv because of course every single Israeli, down to the last one, opresses Palestinians and steals their land. In response to their appeals Waters said "I am happy to play to anybody who believes in peace. I don't discriminate between any of my fans, wherever they live. Being an Israeli does not disbar from being a human being". In your face chief activist Sliman Manour, I'm booking my tickets right now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

EverLife Flashlight
Free Web Counter
EverLife Flashlight
d