Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Name Dropping

So today the French military attache to the French Embassy in Tel-Aviv told me he thinks America is too bogged down in Iraq to bomb Iran. Being French, I do not take his opinions on military affairs to seriously though.

A representative of the Chinese Embassy told me neither his government nor the Russians want Iran to have nuclear weapons but they want to solve the crisis, diplomatically, without sanctions.

A representative of the German Embassy told me he supports the jailing of David Irving. He then told me a joke about suicide bombers. Here it is:

So, there's a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan. An instructor has a suicide bomb belt strapped on and is explaining the process of how to do the deed with his students looking on. He says:

"Now listen up and pay attention. I shall demonstrate this only once!!"

Eh eh eh eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

EverLife Flashlight
Free Web Counter
EverLife Flashlight
d