Monday, July 10, 2006

Caption Competition iv


Its been a while and I've let your creative jucies stew for a bit so it's with much excitement and anticipation that I announce the fourth Cantankerous Camel Caption Competion. If you're looking forward to winning the grand prize then please donate some money so I can buy one.

I've been trawling the net for pictures with potential and I think this one of Tony and Mu'ammar (al-Qadhafi) has good prospects, so happy captioning. Please also send me any pictures which you come across which could be good fodder for the Cantankerous Camel. I look forward to you entries.

8 Comments:

At 6:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caption entry:

Blair: "Seriously, Gaddafi, I'm not sure your men will find the second hump."

(BTW, nice blog, CC. - Your caption-competition partner from yesterday.)

 
At 9:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"listen, I just think that Cherie is worth more than two camels..."

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Cantankerous Camel said...

I know I shouldn't really enter my own competition but I can't resist this one.

It's a continuation of Evie's:

Qadhafi: "Well...I could throw in a couple of donkeys".

 
At 12:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

High Level Diplomacy

Qadhafi: How does if go again Tone..?
Blair: like this, 'oh hokey kokey kokey,..

 
At 12:38 am, Blogger Cantankerous Camel said...

- Is Sherry ok back there?

- Yes she's fine, the soldiers are looking after her.

 
At 11:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last entry was not from The Cantankerous Camel

 
At 1:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yes Mu'ammar, you certainly have a formidable army! But now that we're friends again, could I interest you in some of our smashing British-made armaments?"

 
At 10:15 am, Blogger Kalman Rushdie said...

"If they use so much as a bullet against you, Muammar, we'll get 'em for excessive force. But all they did was lob a couple of camels into your living room. That's a proportional attack, in my book. Stop spitting at people, and no one gets hurt."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

EverLife Flashlight
Free Web Counter
EverLife Flashlight
d